Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I've been 'tagged'

The lovely lady, Michelle of Big Black Dogs has decided to 'tag' me. She has a wonderful blog about delectible eats, and writes about her dogs. I met her on Twitter, and she has shared some very helpful advice with me.
I must share six unknown fun facts about myself, here you go...

1. I am a licensed Manicurist (about 10yrs now)

2. I love camo

3. I used to make & decorate cakes (at home)

4. I have a hard time 'relaxing'

5. I have two tattoos

6. I'm a bit of a potty mouth



Now for the fun part! I get to tag four more people! Here goes...



Easy Rider..Ramblings of a Biker

FaceyMan's Motorcycle Adventures

Chessies tales, motorcycles and rides

MsXXfast

TAG! You're it!

2 comments:

  1. LOLLLOOL "I'm a bit of a potty mouth"

    I almost listed that I cuss alot. LOLLOLLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog!!!! Just stopping by while i work on mine. :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete